1. "Region" box in the Craigslist account properties is now used as follows:
- if the box is empty, the corresponding CL account is considered non-geo-targeted and standard usage rules apply when selecting this account for posting;
- if the box is NOT empty, the corresponding CL account is considered geo-targeted.
- when selecting an account for a particular post, CLAD will first attempt to use geo-targeted account for this post, whose region matches the region of the current post. If no such account is found, CLAD will select random account from the list of available accounts.
- the function "Fill automatically" under ad properties -> accounts tab for CL accounts and PVAs will try to find geo-targeted account with corresponding region when filling in the list. If no such account is found, random account will be used.
2. The option "Fail post if no available geo-targeted account found" was added to settings->posting->Craigslist->General. When turned OFF (unchecked), account selection will be performed according to the algorithm above. When turned ON (checked), CLAD will fail current post and will proceed to the next post in the queue IF there was no available geo-targeted account, which matches the region of the current post.
3. The boxes "Re-use PVA every XXX hours" , "Re-use CL account every XXX hours", "Re-use IP every XXX hours" will now accept fractional numbers, which allows to specify values less than an hour. Please keep in mind that the fractional part denotes decimal fraction of an hour, rather than minutes. So, for instance, to specify 30 minutes, one would have to input "0.5" (which means half an hour), rather than "0.30". So the general formula to calculate the number you want to input is: [number of minutes divide by 60] or [number of seconds divide by 3600]. Few more examples below:
- For 5 minutes, enter 0.083
- For 10 minutes, enter 0.17
- For 15 minutes, enter 0.25
- For 20 minutes, enter 0.33
- For 25 minutes, enter 0.42
- For 35 minutes, enter 0.58
- For 45 minutes, enter 0.75
- For 50 minutes, enter 0.83