- How to distinguish induction from leakage, we will teach you three tricks! Ordinary people can also learn super practical When household appliances (such as washing machines, refrigerators, power tools) have a leak or induction electrification, they will feel "hand numbness". If it is only induced electricity, these appliances can continue to be use... View
- What is drowning in gold? Why Shen Jin? 1. What is drowning in gold? To put it simply, immersion gold is to use a chemical deposition method to obtain a layer of metal coating on surface of a printed circuit board through a chemical redox reaction. Second, why do y... View
- This is a metaphor for EMI/EMS/EMC that can be understood at a glance. The problem of electromagnetic radiation of electronic products is attracting more and more attention. I believe that most of them are familiar with term EMC (electromagnetic compatibility), because in order to obtain our country'... View
- How many types of pads have you seen in PCB design? The pad is a very important concept in PCB design and PCB engineers should be familiar with it. However, although they are familiar with it, many engineers know little about pads. Today I will introduce you to pad types and pa... View
- Summary of Common PCB Repair Techniques Failure Characteristics and Troubleshooting for PCB Capacitor Failure caused by capacitor damage is most common in electronic equipment, especially damage to electrolytic capacitors is most common. A capacitor failure manifests i... View
- What is three anti-paint? How to use it correctly? 01 What is conformal paint? Conformal anti-paint is a specially formulated coating used to protect printed circuit boards and associated equipment from environmental erosion. Conformal paint has good resistance to high and low te... View
- Knowing these rules, you will not get confused looking at circuit diagram. It's unavoidable to look at pictures when we do DIY electronics, but for many beginners, it always feels messy at beginning. The editor uses electronic circuit diagram as main example for summing up. Scheme trend refers to direc... View
- How to make anti-interference PCB design? The main task of anti-interference is to ensure that a system or device does not malfunction and does not lose performance due to external electromagnetic interference, and also does not create excessive noise interference to outs... View
- Can diodes do this? Using unidirectional conduction of diodes, you can create fun and practical circuits. This article will analyze how clipping circuit and diode clipping circuit are implemented. Limiter Schematic As shown in figure below, when ... View
- 40 Practical Analog Circuit Tips That 90% of People Will Ignore 1. When designing an electrical interface, reflection attenuation typically gets worse at high frequencies. This is because reflection of a lossy transmission line is frequency related. In this case, it is extremely important to k... View
- What is drowning in gold? Why Shen Jin?
- This is a metaphor for EMI/EMS/EMC that can be understood at a glance.
- How many types of pads have you seen in PCB design?
- Summary of Common PCB Repair Techniques
- What is three anti-paint? How to use it correctly?
- Knowing these rules, you will not get confused looking at circuit diagram.
- How to make anti-interference PCB design?
- Can diodes do this?