- Inventory of 27 functions of capacitors in circuits A so-called capacitor is an electronic component that holds and releases an electrical charge. The main working principle of a capacitor is charging and discharging, and of course, rectification, oscillation and other functions. I... View
- In PCB industry, we all need to know these 5 important common sense rules. PCB (printed circuit board), Chinese name for a printed circuit board, also known as printed circuit board, which is support housing of electronic components and electrical connection carrier of electronic components. In electron... View
- 6500 words about switching power supply design, haberdashery, collect first, then study! 1. The position number of transformer terminals on transformer drawing, printed circuit board and circuit diagram must match. Reason: security certification requirements This is a mistake many engineers make when applying for saf... View
- Can you answer these questions about using capacitors? 1 1 The positive and negative terminals of voltage source are connected with capacitor in parallel with circuit. When used in rectifier circuit, it has a good filtering effect. It stabilizes voltage. When used as a battery pow... View
- Comprehensive MLCC Failure Analysis Q: What is structure of MLCC capacitor?? A: Multilayer ceramic capacitors are laminated with a ceramic dielectric diaphragm with printed electrodes (inner electrodes) by a dislocation method and sintered at high temperature to fo... View
- Why is shielded wire so important? But remember about one-way grounding! PART 01 The role and use of shielded wire Shielded cable Shield wire is a transmission line that uses a metal mesh braid to wind signal wire. The braid is usually red or tinned copper. Shielded wire is a type of wire with a me... View
- With these two schematics, PCB design is easy! The power supply circuitry is an important part of an electronic device. The quality of power supply circuit directly affects performance of product. Classification of power circuits The power supply circuits of our electronic... View
- What is a magnetic sensor? The most common types of magnetic sensors and their applications 01 What is a magnetic sensor? A magnetic sensor is usually understood as transformation of magnitude and change of magnetic field into an electrical signal. The magnetic field, represented by Earth's magnetic field (geomagnetism... View
- A simple understanding of op amps... The invention of operational amplifier has a long history. From earliest vacuum tube to today's integrated circuit, it has always played a key role in various electronic products. And advent of new applications such as information... View
- Count 8 most commonly used diodes! How much do you know? Diodes are very commonly used basic components. This article mainly introduces some of functions of diodes, such as anti-reverse, rectification, voltage stabilization, free running, wave detection, voltage doubling, clamping and e... View
- In PCB industry, we all need to know these 5 important common sense rules.
- 6500 words about switching power supply design, haberdashery, collect first, then study!
- Can you answer these questions about using capacitors?
- Comprehensive MLCC Failure Analysis
- Why is shielded wire so important? But remember about one-way grounding!
- With these two schematics, PCB design is easy!
- What is a magnetic sensor? The most common types of magnetic sensors and their applications
- A simple understanding of op amps...