40 Practical Analog Circuit Tips That 90% of People Will Ignore
1. When designing an electrical interface, reflection attenuation typically gets worse at high frequencies. This is because reflection of a lossy transmission line is frequency related. In this case, it is extremely important to k...
How to make anti-interference PCB design?Archive
The main task of anti-interference is to ensure that a system or device does not malfunction and does not lose performance due to external electromagnetic interference, and also does not create excessive noise interference to outs...
Can diodes do this?Archive
Using unidirectional conduction of diodes, you can create fun and practical circuits. This article will analyze how clipping circuit and diode clipping circuit are implemented. Limiter Schematic As shown in figure below, when ...
What is three anti-paint? How to use it correctly?Archive
01 What is conformal paint? Conformal anti-paint is a specially formulated coating used to protect printed circuit boards and associated equipment from environmental erosion. Conformal paint has good resistance to high and low te...
Knowing these rules, you will not get confused looking at circuit diagram.Archive
It's unavoidable to look at pictures when we do DIY electronics, but for many beginners, it always feels messy at beginning. The editor uses electronic circuit diagram as main example for summing up. Scheme trend refers to direc...
How many types of pads have you seen in PCB design?Archive
The pad is a very important concept in PCB design and PCB engineers should be familiar with it. However, although they are familiar with it, many engineers know little about pads. Today I will introduce you to pad types and pa...
This is a metaphor for EMI/EMS/EMC that can be understood at a glance.Archive
The problem of electromagnetic radiation of electronic products is attracting more and more attention. I believe that most of them are familiar with term EMC (electromagnetic compatibility), because in order to obtain our country'...
Summary of Common PCB Repair TechniquesArchive
Failure Characteristics and Troubleshooting for PCB Capacitor Failure caused by capacitor damage is most common in electronic equipment, especially damage to electrolytic capacitors is most common. A capacitor failure manifests i...
Understand in seconds! How gyroscopes workArchive
A gyroscope, also known as an angular velocity sensor, is an angular motion detection device that uses a momentum-sensitive shell of a high-speed rotating body to rotate about one or two axes orthogonal to rotational axis with res...
The stalk that electronic engineers can't run away from - EnglishArchive
During my 4 years of work in university laboratory, I have met many students with poor knowledge of English, and also saw limitations in professional development caused by this. In this article, I hope to use my simple understand...
- In PCB industry, we all need to know these 5 important common sense rules.
- 6500 words about switching power supply design, haberdashery, collect first, then study!
- Can you answer these questions about using capacitors?
- Comprehensive MLCC Failure Analysis
- Why is shielded wire so important? But remember about one-way grounding!
- With these two schematics, PCB design is easy!
- What is a magnetic sensor? The most common types of magnetic sensors and their applications
- A simple understanding of op amps...