The buck converter, also called buck converter, is a series switching power supply. The function is to convert input high voltage into low voltage that people need. Do not use AC 220V power, and DC 310V after rectification and fi...
For electronic equipment, a certain amount of heat will be generated during operation, which will cause internal temperature of equipment to rise rapidly. If heat is not dissipated in time, equipment will continue to heat up, and ...
Blindly pull thread, even pulling is useless! When some small partners do PCB layout, board is ready to go. Due to insufficient or lack of analysis at an early stage, post-processing is difficult. For example, after extruding a ...
One, relay (relay) working principle and characteristics When an input value (such as voltage, current, temperature, etc.) reaches set value, controlled output circuit turns on or off. It can be divided into two categories: electr...
In many applications where input is not controlled by system but connected to outside world, such as test equipment, instrumentation, and some sensor equipment, input voltage may exceed input amplifier's maximum voltage rating. . ...
The current of a conventional PCB design does not exceed 10A or even 5A. Particularly in consumer and consumer electronics, as a rule, continuous operating current on PCB does not exceed 2A. However, if you want to design power wi...
I guess a lot of people have a better understanding of what RC step-down is, but they don't show much interest in RC step-down. This is because: Design parameters, as a rule, are far from real test (because idea is wrong, we will ...
1. What is a voltage tracker? Voltage tracking is an integrated circuit that outputs a voltage to VOUT pin that is equivalent to voltage applied to ADJ (VADJ) pin. It's called a voltage sensor because it monitors input voltage a...
We usually use a lot of triode amplifier circuits in our studies and life, but there are also many people who can't identify amplifier type. Application status: Among three types of amplifiers, most widely used is common-emitt...
Some engineers emphasize infinite gain of an ideal op amp. When analyzing an op amp, they primarily focus on virtual opens and shorts, ignoring some important concepts such as common mode rejection, bias voltage, and bias current....
- What is drowning in gold? Why Shen Jin?
- This is a metaphor for EMI/EMS/EMC that can be understood at a glance.
- How many types of pads have you seen in PCB design?
- Summary of Common PCB Repair Techniques
- What is three anti-paint? How to use it correctly?
- Knowing these rules, you will not get confused looking at circuit diagram.
- How to make anti-interference PCB design?
- Can diodes do this?