15 interesting schemes 555
ne555 is an almost very common IC that can be seen in many electrical appliances. This article has collected some interesting ne555 circuits for you.
1, 3*3*3 light cubes
2. Laser Beams
3. Metal detector
4. Music box
5. Electronic player
6. Servo Tester
7. Reaction Timer
8. High Voltage Generator
9. Touch switch
10. Traffic lights
11. TV Jammer
12. Bicycle turn signal
13. Electronic piano
14. Stepper Motor Speed Controller
15. Zener Tester
- What is drowning in gold? Why Shen Jin?
- This is a metaphor for EMI/EMS/EMC that can be understood at a glance.
- How many types of pads have you seen in PCB design?
- Summary of Common PCB Repair Techniques
- What is three anti-paint? How to use it correctly?
- Knowing these rules, you will not get confused looking at circuit diagram.
- How to make anti-interference PCB design?
- Can diodes do this?