Location：Home Page > Archive Archive
15 interesting schemes 555
ne555 is an almost very common IC that can be seen in many electrical appliances. This article has collected some interesting ne555 circuits for you.
1, 3*3*3 light cubes
2. Laser Beams
3. Metal detector
4. Music box
5. Electronic player
6. Servo Tester
7. Reaction Timer
8. High Voltage Generator
9. Touch switch
10. Traffic lights
11. TV Jammer
12. Bicycle turn signal
13. Electronic piano
14. Stepper Motor Speed Controller
15. Zener Tester
- Hardware Circuit Design Specification: A Very Good Reference to Hardware Design
- Notes on whole switching power supply design process!
- Do you know all this little knowledge about inverters?
- Why is analog electronics so hard to learn?
- Power Knowledge - Flyback Transformer Design Process
- The best switching circuit design process for power supplies is a must for engineers!
- Commonly Used Peripheral Diagrams, Hardware Design Reference and Precautions
- 44 types of practical schemes, you will master, you will know everything!