Location：Home Page > Archive Archive
What do you know about fuse classification?
There are many types of fuses, such as classification by form of protection, range of use, volume, voltage rating, breaking capacity and melting rate.
The following is a classification by type, which is divided into: current fuses: chip fuses, micro fuses, plug-in fuses, tubular fuses; thermal fuses: block RH, resistive RP, metal sheaths RY; self-resetting fuses. : plugin, lamination, patch.
01 Current fuse
SMD fuse. There are specifications 0805, 1206 and others that use thin film technology to precisely control electrical characteristics. Due to its small size, it is more suitable for circuits in applications with limited space to provide secondary protection, such as portable portable electronic devices and various devices. devices and counters.
Fuse. More common in automotive applications, sometimes referred to as fork bolt fuses.
Cubic fuse. This is very common, especially in various power supplies such as switching power supplies.
02 Thermal fuse
It is a non-recoverable disposable heat-shielding device, it has PX, RF, RU series, etc. Electric fans, electric rice cookers, electric frying pans, disinfection cabinets, etc.
RH square fuse. The appearance is in form of a plastic square shell, and block-type thermal fuse is usually made in form of a low melting point alloy.
Resistive type RP thermal fuse, generally low melting point alloy.
Thermal fuse RY in a metal case. Using metal as body and organic chemicals as heat-sensitive body, it has sensitive induction, precise action, sealed structure and reliable performance. Used in rice cookers, hair dryers, electric motors, etc.
03 Resettable fuse
This is a resettable fuse that trips due to excessive current. It is reusable type and suitable for overload protection circuits.
- What do you know about fuse classification?
- Do you know all this little knowledge about inverters?
- Do you know four magical ways to use a digital multimeter?
- Count 8 most commonly used diodes! How much do you know?
- How to choose a suitable power chip, do you know this?
- 44 types of practical schemes, you will master, you will know everything!
- If you don't know characteristics of these 5 power amps, you are wrong...
- Can you answer these questions about using capacitors?
- Do you understand all this knowledge of inductance?
- Do you understand MOS driver in motor controller?
- How to effectively use an oscilloscope? Even senior engineers overlook these details...
- Why did your 4.7uF capacitor become 0.33uF? too weird
- What is power supply ripple, how to measure their magnitude and how to suppress?
- What are ripples, harmonics and noise?
- A detailed explanation of role of pull-up resistors on triodes and MOS lamps.
- You will understand difference between input impedance and output impedance after reading this article!
- Understand Current Detection Circuit in One Article
- 15 interesting schemes 555