Diodes, triodes, MOS tubes, commonly used physical package map (including exact dimensions)
Electronic components have different types of packaging. Although different types of components have a similar appearance, their internal structure and use are very different.
For example, TO220 package components can be triodes, thyristors, FETs, or even dual diodes. Components in TO-3 packages include triodes, integrated circuits, etc.
Today we'll look at most common package types for diodes, transistors, and MOSFETs. The exact dimensions are shown in the figure below.
- What is drowning in gold? Why Shen Jin?
- This is a metaphor for EMI/EMS/EMC that can be understood at a glance.
- How many types of pads have you seen in PCB design?
- Summary of Common PCB Repair Techniques
- What is three anti-paint? How to use it correctly?
- Knowing these rules, you will not get confused looking at circuit diagram.
- How to make anti-interference PCB design?
- Can diodes do this?