A list of some of the tools commonly used by electronic engineers.
Electronic engineer is a general term for technical personnel involved in production, research and development of integrated circuits, electronic and electrical equipment and other related products. It is usually divided into hardware engineers and software engineers.
Machinery engineers mainly need to understand circuits, know functions and working principles of common electronic components, be able to use electronic measuring instruments, use electronic manufacturing tools, and be able to assemble, test, manufacture, maintain, etc., yes Combination of technology and manual control.
Software engineers are well versed in circuits, analog circuits, digital circuits, can analyze circuit diagrams, design circuit diagrams, manufacture printed circuit boards, understand principles, uses and models of various electronic components, are able to develop single-chip microcomputers. technology and can use programming languages (assembly language, C language), can be very proficient in using computer as an auxiliary design tool for work, and can easily use commonly used design software. Today author will introduce you to the hardware and software commonly used by electronic engineers.
- What is drowning in gold? Why Shen Jin?
- This is a metaphor for EMI/EMS/EMC that can be understood at a glance.
- How many types of pads have you seen in PCB design?
- Summary of Common PCB Repair Techniques
- What is three anti-paint? How to use it correctly?
- Knowing these rules, you will not get confused looking at circuit diagram.
- How to make anti-interference PCB design?
- Can diodes do this?