50 Common Hardware Design Patterns
For a friend who works in electronics, how to quickly grow up and get started is a real headache, because many of basic theories are relatively boring, and too much professional knowledge seems to be very harmful. After brainstorming today, I'll share with you some long-held circuit diagrams for your study and collection.
Stepper motor control
Scheme of a microcomputer with one chip
- What is drowning in gold? Why Shen Jin?
- This is a metaphor for EMI/EMS/EMC that can be understood at a glance.
- How many types of pads have you seen in PCB design?
- Summary of Common PCB Repair Techniques
- What is three anti-paint? How to use it correctly?
- Knowing these rules, you will not get confused looking at circuit diagram.
- How to make anti-interference PCB design?
- Can diodes do this?