8 pictures let you understand circuit of transistor switch thoroughly
One of functions of a transistor (transistor) is that it works like a switch, using its cutoff characteristics to realize switching function. However, many people do not understand switching function of a triode very well. The following 8 examples illustrate function of a triode as a switch.
1. Bottom Side Switch
2. High Side Switch
3. Base Resistance
4. NOT shutter circuit
5. And gate
6 or gate
7, jumper H
- What is drowning in gold? Why Shen Jin?
- This is a metaphor for EMI/EMS/EMC that can be understood at a glance.
- How many types of pads have you seen in PCB design?
- Summary of Common PCB Repair Techniques
- What is three anti-paint? How to use it correctly?
- Knowing these rules, you will not get confused looking at circuit diagram.
- How to make anti-interference PCB design?
- Can diodes do this?